University Of Glasgow Masters

University Of Glasgow Masters

university of glasgow logo


If you require funding for your taught postgraduate programme, you should begin your research as soon as early as possible. The type of financial support you are entitled to will depend on your programme of study and your residency status.

Scottish students

English, Welsh and Northern Irish Students

EU (non-UK) students

International students

Graduate Teaching Assistantships

Some departments offer Graduate Teaching Assistantships to postgraduate research students, which involve conducting tutorials and undertaking other teaching-related duties for first and second-year undergraduate students. Many students find that being a Graduate Teaching Assistant is an excellent way of gaining valuable work experience, as well as a means of supplementing their income. You should enquire at the relevant graduate school office for information on opportunities available in your destination department.

University Of Glasgow Masters


We offer online distance learning programmes across an ever-expanding range of subject areas.

Our online postgraduate programmes involve the same level of work as our on-campus programmes, and the qualification you get is of equal value.

All you need to study for our online programmes is a computer and internet connection.

We currently offer online distance learning in the following areas:

University Of Glasgow Masters


The application process for our online postgraduate programmes is the same as for our on-campus offerings.

To apply for a postgraduate taught programme, you need to provide:

  • Final or current undergraduate degree transcript and official translation if needed (scanned copy in colour of the original document)
  • Degree certificate and official translation if needed (scanned copy in colour of the original document)
  • Two references on headed paper (academic and/or professional – see programme entry requirements)
  • Any additional documents specifically listed under ‘entry requirements’ for the programme
  • Copy of your passport photopage (non-EU applicants only)

If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide a language test before you can start your studies.

You can apply to our online distance learning programmes right up the commencement of the programme.