University of Exeter King Edward Studios
King Edward Studios key facts
This residence offers 65 self-contained studio rooms, close to St David’s railway station and the Birks Grange Village side of campus. Each studio provides an open-plan living space, and includes a double bed, workspace, en-suite shower room and a small kitchenette.
This Spectrum Housing Group residence is managed by the University.
- 40 week contract
- 15 minute walk/1 mile to centre of Streatham campus
- Wifi from September 2013
- Bike storage
- Use of the communal facilities at Birks Grange Central Block
What is provided?
- Bed, wardrobe, desk and chair, bookshelves, desk lamp or built-in lighting, noticeboard and waste bin.
- High speed wired and wireless network/internet from StudentCom.
- IPTV is available via your computer.
- Shower, washbasin and toilet facilities in en-suite and studio rooms.
University of Exeter King Edward Studios, Bed size
All rooms have double beds (four feet wide). Rooms measure approximately 4290mm x 6140mm. In some residences room sizes vary considerably. These measurements are a guide only.
The prices below are the contract length total per room.
|SC||King Edward Studios||Studio||£5,717.60||Unavailable||40|
See how the cost of this residence compares with other residences on our 2014/2015 fees pages.