University of Exeter Intend
Welcome to the University of Exeter electronic tendering process.
Click here to visit our official tendering website.
From this web site you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do I get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
For more information on using the web site select the Help option.
University of Exeter Intend, Contact Us
If you have any questions relating to tendering with University of Exeter please contact Procurement@exeter.ac.uk or call us on + 44 (0) 1392 661000.
If you have any questions on how to use this web site please contact the In-Tend Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0845 557 8079 / +44 (0) 114 407 0065se note that on Saturday 3rd June the In-tend system will be down for maintenance between 5am and 1pm GMT. For more information lease contact our support team.