University of Exeter iExeter
iExeter is a free app that provides all current, new and prospective students with personalised information and services to help you make the most of your life and studies at the University of Exeter.
exehub has been replaced by iExeter Desktop from the start of the new academic year 2016-17. This means you can now access all the features of iExeter on your mobile, tablet, laptop or Cluster PCs.
Returning students please note – if you have stored any files in Group Workspaces in exehub, you will be contacted by email with instructions on how to retrieve these.
The Open Day profile within iExeter provides you with the information and tools you need to plan your day and make the most of your visit. No registration is required, so it is quick and easy to use features such as the personal day planner and maps once downloaded.
New and current students
When logged in as a student, iExeter shows you the tools and content that are relevant to your studies, on your campus, to provide a personalised experience.
It can be used to access useful features such as:
- Your personalised timetable
- Absence reporting
- Your ELE, reading lists and past exam papers
- BART submissions
- Your grades from previous academic years
- Storage of up to 1TB of work-based files in Microsoft’s One Drive for Business
- Use of One Drive for Business as a collaboration tool to allow you to work with other students online and share files securely
- Study space, free rooms and PC availability on campus
- Career Zone
- Your Library account
- Laundry and transport around campus
- Food and retail venue across the campuses
- Maps of all campuses, allowing you to get directions using GPS
- All the information you will need for Fresher’s Week, including checklists and events
- Students’ Guild, Falmouth & Exeter Students’ Union and Athletic Union pages.
How to get the iExeter smartphone app
There is now also an iExeter Desktop version which will work on any internet enabled device, so you don’t need to miss out if you’re not using iPhone or Android. There is a shortcut to iExeter Desktop on all Cluster PCs.