University of Exeter Gym Classes
Running seven days a week, our classes timetable is specially engineered to offer the widest selection of fitness solutions, no matter what your goal. Classes take place at St Luke’s Sports Centre and the Sports Park on Streatham Campus, to help you stay in shape throughout the year. Classes may not run on Bank Holidays – please check in advance to avoid disappointment.
Click the link below for a PDF version of our latest fitness class timetable: Term 3 Fitness Classes
How to take part in classes
- Classes are available at the Sports Park and St Luke’s Sports Centre.
- To book, visit our online bookings page or call the Sports Park reception on 01392 724452 or St Luke’s Sports Centre on 01392 724940.
- Members can book up to fourteen days in advance (non-members seven days).
- Classes may not take place on Bank Holidays – please check in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Membership is not required to take part in classes (except Synrgy which is only available to gym members).
- Inclusive members get unlimited pre-paid access to all fitness classes.
- You don’t have to sign up for multiple sessions, although booking ahead is advisable as some sessions are very popular. Some customers cancel at short notice so please call on the day to check availability.
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions of University of Exeter Sport apply.
- All classes are subject to availability. Booking for classes is advisable.
- Customers must be at the class 5 minutes before the allotted start time. Late admittance is not allowed.
- Injuries and / or physical conditions affecting performance in a class must be reported to the instructor prior to the start. Customers must be over 16 years old to attend classes.
- Classes may be subject to change without further notice, although we will endeavour to inform customers.
- All class times include set up and take down of equipment.
Cancelling a class
If you are unable to attend a booked class, please contact reception on 01392 724452 or firstname.lastname@example.org, giving as much notice as possible. If you fail to do so, you will be charged the full price of the class. Inclusive members will be charged £2.00.
Our fitness classes are very popular so please consider other customers who may wish to take your place in the class. Attendance is monitored and members will be contacted if they consistently book a place and do not attend, as this is unfair to other members who may wish to use the class.