University of Exeter Graduation Ball
General Terms & Conditions
- THE STUDENTS’ GUILD OPERATES AN ELECTRONIC TICKETING SYSTEM. All tickets purchased online are assigned to your personal account. You can check your purchase history at any time by logging into the Exeter Students’ Guild website and clicking on the relevant section of the ‘Your Profile & Account’ link at the top of the screen. A maximum of 2 tickets can be purchased on each account.
- BRINGING GUESTS TO Graduation Ball: Exeter University Students’ Guild members are able to bring a maximum of 1 guest to the event. The easiest way for students to do this is to purchase their guest’s ticket on their Students’ Guild account – your guest will then need to arrive with you to the event and bring their own photo ID as proof of age.
- IDENTIFICATION: Students must bring their University of Exeter ID Card to every event they wish to attend for identification purposes. For any guests, photo ID will be required (e.g. passport, driving licence, proof of age card).
- AGE RESTRICTION: All Student Guild events are restricted to AGE 18+ unless specifically noted on the event page at www.exeterguild.com. All attendees and guests are required to provide proof of age if asked by the door staff, and you can be refused entry if you are unable to do this.
- ADMISSION: Admission to the event with a prepaid advance ticket is guaranteed (subject to advance registration where applicable). Time restrictions may apply – please see individual event details for more information.
- RE-ADMISSION: Re-admission is not allowed once you have attended an event, unless specifically approved by the manager on duty.
- RIGHT OF ADMISSION: Right of admission is reserved by the venue management. Please note that you are still subject to the Students’ Guild door entry policy, event admission procedures, and can be refused entry if you breach these.
- TRANSFERS: Tickets can be transferred by purchasing our transfer product. All tickets are linked to student cards. When purchasing a transfer you will be asked to enter the recipients student number. Refunds will not be granted for incorrect information provided.
- QUEUEING: For busy or sold out events, it is recommended that you arrive as early as possible to avoid having to queue any longer than it is necessary
Terms & conditions
- To be entered into this draw, entrants’ tickets must have been purchased before Friday 9 June 2017.
- The winner will be selected at random from the valid entries.
- The Students’ Guild accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or that fail to reach the Students’ Guild by the relevant closing date for any reason.
- Draw will be made on Friday 9 June 2017.
- The prize is only valid for the day of the event – 22 July 2017. The prize is not transferrable and there is no alternative. Prize details are non-negotiable and cannot be changed at any point.
- The prize winner and their guest assume full responsibility for the treatment of and any damage caused to the accommodation and/or transport included in the prize.
- The golden ticket prize includes bed and breakfast accommodation. It does not include additional hotel services such as room service, mini bar etc. Any additional hotel services must be paid for by the prize winner and/or their guest.
- The competition winner will be contacted via the email address provided when purchasing their ticket.
- By taking part, entrants agree that the Students’ Guild may publish your photo, name and course/previous course details on our website, social media channels and promotional materials.
- The decision of the event management is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Event management reserve the right to change or cancel the promotion at anytime.