University of Essex Mba
Essex MBA study
How to apply
Find out more about our entry requirements and how to apply for your place. Applications are completed online and we’re here to answer any questions you have. Enrol for The Essex MBA today.
Experience an international MBA with Essex entrepreneurial spirit. Whether you want to run your own business or take on a leadership role in a corporation of any size, we equip you with a broad management education and develop your ability to think and act strategically so you can excel in your career.
Why is the Essex MBA unique?
- We focus on innovative entrepreneurship and sustainable international business.
- You’re based at our Colchester Campus in thriving South East England, which has a strong track record of sustainable start-up businesses.
- We draw upon our unique location, just an hour from London, to give you access to visiting speakers, field trips and business incubators.
- Our MBA is accredited by CMI (the Chartered Management Institute).
- We’re proud to be one of the few face-to-face MBA programmes with a near 50:50 split of female to male students.
- Our students and staff join us from all over the world.
- You benefit from superb learning facilities in our zero-carbon building.
- You can access our MBA Syndicate Room.
- You can benefit from study support to help you achieve your academic potential.
Our expert staff
“The Essex MBA is an international course, grounded in the entrepreneurial spirit of the South East of England. With a global cohort, students develop a detailed understanding of international issues, while the local region gives them examples of growing businesses. We create a dynamic learning environment in which students learn as much from each other as they do from faculty and visiting speakers. We’re careful about the students we select for the Essex MBA; if you think you can contribute to the learning experience of others as well as take hold of your own future, please get in touch.”Professor Nigel Pye, MBA Director
Essex Business School has close links with many leading professional bodies and industry associations.