University of Edinburgh Onedrive
OneDrive For Business is cloud-based file storage for all staff and students as part of the Office 365 suite, allowing you to store and access personal and work files from anywhere.
The benefits of using OneDrive For Business
- Upload or sync any document from your local computer to OneDrive. It will then be available to you from any computer, tablet or phone.
- Users receive 1 Terabyte (TB) of storage on OneDrive to store all personal and University documents.
- Any files created in Office Online are automatically backed up in your OneDrive space.
- Share and work documents with friends and colleagues both inside and outside the University (latter may require Microsoft login).
- Easily recover deleted documents or roll back to previous versions.
Accessing OneDrive For Business
OneDrive For Business can be accessed on all devices via the Office 365 web interface as follows:
- Log into http://www.office365.ed.ac.uk
- Click the web app launcher button at the top left.
- Choose ‘OneDrive’.