University Of Edinburgh Internships
Internship opportunities in the School.
The School often has a small number of internships (Employ.Ed) each summer, in conjunction with the Careers Service.
Any internships available will be advertised through the Employ.Ed website.
Often interns also complete the Edinburgh Award as part of the internship.
In the past few years we’ve had interns who have:
- Worked on cataloging our book collections
- Created School exhibitions
- Worked with our teaching collections (artefacts and documents)
- Digitised materials
Having interns has been very beneficial to the School. It is also an excellent addition to your CV! Keep an eye on the Employ.ed website!
Useful contacts for current students.
Course contacts are provided on the Learn sites for the courses. You’ll also find the key staff (course organiser/administrator) listed on the DRPS (Degree Regulations and Programmes of Study) listing for the specific course.
Please speak to the Student Support Office or your Personal Tutor if you have questions about your programme.
- Student Support Office in the School of History, Classics and Archaeology
- Information about Personal Tutors