University Of Edinburgh E Reserve
E-reserve produces copyright compliant digital extracts of course readings for academic staff, to support learning and teaching.
We create PDF files of essential book chapters and journal articles and provide secure links (via EASE authentication) to course organisers who then make them available to their students.
We also work with the Library Learning Services team and can link readings to Resource Lists.
- Ease of access for students
- Permanent links – no need to make renewal requests
- Copyright compliance guaranteed
- Usage statistics (coming soon)
Scope of service
- The E-reserve team currently supports over 1000 courses and in the 2015/16 academic year we provided c.2000 new scans.
Further information and help
For further information or help using the service please contact either the E-reserve team or the Academic Support Librarian for your School.