University Of Edinburgh Dentist
Study modes: Full-time, Part-time
A UK 2:1 honours degree or its international equivalent.
Check whether your international qualifications meet our general entry requirements:
English language requirements
All applicants must have one of the following qualifications as evidence of their English language ability:
- an undergraduate or masters degree, that was taught and assessed in English in a majority English speaking country as defined by UK Visas and Immigration
- IELTS Academic: total 7.0 (at least 6.5 in each module)
- TOEFL-iBT: total 100 (at least 23 in each module)
- PTE(A): total 67 (at least 61 in each of the “Communicative Skills” sections; the “Enabling Skills” sections are not considered)
- CAE and CPE: total 185 (at least 176 in each module)
- Trinity ISE: ISE III with a pass in all four components
Degrees taught and assessed in English must be no more than two and a half years old at the beginning of your degree programme. Language tests must be no more than two years old at the beginning of your degree programme.
Find out more about our language requirements:
Contacts for queries about postgraduate admissions and applications.
If you have a general enquiry about applying to the University, or an enquiry about several programmes in different Colleges, you should contact Student Recruitment and Admissions.
College admissions offices
If you have an enquiry about a particular subject area or programme, please contact the relevant College admissions team.