University of Edinburgh Admissions Contact
These are the contact details for Student Recruitment and Admissions.
Our normal office hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm.
SRA’s mission is to lead the design, development and implementation of the University of Edinburgh’s strategy for student recruitment, admissions and widening participation.
We do this by making effective use of research and market intelligence and providing both internal and external stakeholders with expert information, advice and guidance, empowering them to make good decisions.
We aim to:
- be the go-to professional service for comprehensive, credible and insightful information, advice and guidance on any aspect of student recruitment, admissions and widening participation
- continuously develop and improve the services we offer, recognising and anticipating the changing needs and expectations of our stakeholders.
- be global in scope and world-leading in expertise.
- We are experts and skilled practitioners: adept communicators, analysts and strategic thinkers.
- We work in partnership with colleagues within and beyond the University, forming valuable networks and teams.
- We are helpful, supportive, reliable and trustworthy.
- We are innovative, inspiring, proactive and flexible.
Details of our teams and staff in Student Recruitment and Admissions.
The Admissions Team develops fair and transparent admissions policies and procedures to support prospective students in their application to the University.