University of East Anglia Visa
All incoming visiting/exchange students who do not hold a passport from within the European Economic Area (EEA) are required to obtain entry clearance prior to beginning study at UEA.
For visa-specific queries, please contact the International Students’ Advisory Team at email@example.com .
Further visa information can also be obtained on the following webpages:
Immigration and Visa Advice
International Student Advisors are available to meet with you to provide advice and information on Tier 4 visas and other immigration issues that affect students. Advisors provide confidential advice and can also help you to apply for a new Tier 4 student visa from within the UK.
Information guides are available online to provide you with general immigration and visa information.
It is your responsibility to apply for visas and to make sure you do not break any immigration laws. If you have any questions or concerns, please speak with an International Student Advisor who can help you with your immigration queries. Always check the UK Government website for the most up to date information.
- Biometric Residence Permit (if you have one)
- CAS Statement (Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies)
- Degree certificate and/or transcripts (as listed on your CAS)
- ATAS certificate (if required)
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Police Registration Certificate (if required)
- Evidence of Funds
- Bank statements
- Financial Sponsor Letter (if required)
- Official receipts for payments made to UEA (if required)
- Application Coversheet (printed after completing online form)
The UK Visa and Immigration department require supporting documents with your Tier 4 visa application.