University of East Anglia Mba
At Norwich Business School we offer a unique, relevant and highly rewarding programme of study that will progress your career prospects, while giving you an exceptional life experience. You’ll study at one of the world’s top 1% of universities (The Times World Rankings 2013-14), a university also ranked in the top six for student experience (The Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015).
Key features of our 12-month programme include:
- AMBA-accreditation, placing the course in the top 2% of MBAs globally
- Live consultancy projects giving you hands-on business experience
- Student cohorts from internationally diverse work and cultural backgrounds
- Approachable expert staff
- Small class sizes, encouraging participation and sharing
- Exceptional teaching and social facilities for MBA students in the heart of Norwich Business School
- A strong community which continues after graduation
- A bespoke MBA Career Impact Programme, accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management
- The London residential, visiting some of London’s most prestigious organisations, including opportunities to learn from senior managers responsible for leading these organisations
- Dual award of an MBA and CMI Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting
- A January start date.