University of East Anglia Ielts
Welcome to IELTS at INTO University of East Anglia, IELTS centre number 04555.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) assesses the English language proficiency of people who want to study, work, or migrate where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS scores are accepted by over 8000 recognizing organizations and delivered in 900+ locations worldwide. Last year 2,000,000 people took the IELTS test. IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP:IELTS Australia and Cambridge English Language Assessment.
Welcome to the IELTS Online Registration System for INTO University of East Anglia
1. Choose the exam you want to apply for from the list below.
2. Read the Terms and Conditions and click the box.
3. Complete the online application form.
4. Upload (see instructions here) a copy of the ID page of your passport as part of your online application. If you have a problem uploading this, you can e-mail it, post it, or bring it to the centre.
5. Pay the fee by one of the available payment methods within four days of your application.
Submit a copy of your passport or National ID card and make your payment as soon as possible in order to guarantee a place.
Your passport or ID card must be valid both at the time of registration and on the day of the IELTS Test. You must bring the same passport on the day of the IELTS Test as you entered in the online application form.
INTO University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Norfolk NR4 7TJ
Tel +44 1603 592977
Upcoming Test Dates