University of dundee campus map
Dundee links to the rest of the UK by continuous motorway and dual carriageway – all the way from Devon and Cornwall.
For traffic coming from Edinburgh (M90), Glasgow (A9) and beyond, Dundee is best approached from the south via the A90. From the outskirts of Dundee the route into the University and the Medical School is well signposted and easy to follow.
Ninewells Hospital and Medical School is a prominent landmark on the approach to Dundee via the A90. There is also a scenic route from Edinburgh along the Fife coastline and into Dundee via the Tay Road Bridge.
Taxis are available from the Airport, and car hire may be pre-arranged.
There are many companies which offer competitive rates to hire a car.
- Avis ( 0844 544 6056)
- Hertz ( 0843 309 3099)
- National Car Rental ( 0871 384 3452)
- Enterprise car rental
Car parking on the city campus is by permit only.
Visitors arriving by car should contact the department they are visiting to arrange a temporary permit. Pay on exit parking is available at Ninewells Hospital & Medical School. Car parking at Kirkcaldy campus is free of charge.
- City Campus Map
- Ninewells Hospital & Medical School Campus Map
- Kirkcaldy Campus Map (includes a map showing the location of the campus.)
- Google Street View – explore some of the roads around the campus
- Dundee Centre Street Plan (from Dundee City Council)
- Car and Cycle Parking, showing all parking (including bike and accessible parking) on city campus
- Directions to University House
University of Dundee
T: +44 (0) 1382 384000