University of Derby Intend
Welcome to the University of Derby electronic tendering process
University of Derby Intend, From this web site you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
How do I get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
For more information on using the web site select the Help option.
Please register your company details on our In-Tend System to view the University’s current tendering opportunities.
A quick and simple registration is all that is required.
Please contact Procurement on 01332 592401 if you have any queries about registration.
The University of Derby Institute of Innovation in Sustainable Engineering (IISE) wishes to purchase Multiphysics Modelling and Simulation Software Package in order to work with small and medium sized enterprises (SME) to innovate, grow and create jobs. The initiative to drive growth and innovation in the region is supported through the award of an ERDF grant made to the University.