University of Derby Graduation Gowns
Take a look at the Gown gallery to see what gown you would be wearing for your award.
Please note: Only order your gowns if you have received a invitation to buy your tickets via UDo.
You can pay by credit or debit card and you will receive your confirmation and order number all in one simple transaction. Before you visit the site make sure you measure your head circumference, chest and height and have your credit/debit card details available.
- To place your order visit Ede and Ravenscroft. Please note: if you order online you will receive a £5 discount.
- Click on ‘Hire a Gown’ the screen will ask you to search for your institution. You need to type Derby then click on Find. Use the drop down arrow in the right corner of the box to locate Derby University.
- A further screen will ask you to enter your Student ID Details. ID is your nine digit student number. You’ll be required to enter your Surname and an email address too. Please note if your student number starts with 0 or 00 you’ll need to omit these from the ID number you enter. The system will identify you from your student ID and confirm the ceremony date and time. It will know the level of award you are attending for (undergraduate, masters etc) and ensure a correct gown is hired to you.
- Simply follow the on screen step by step instructions to complete your order.
- Print out your order confirmation and take it with you on the day to collect your outfit.
If you do not have access to a computer, please telephone our In-house Call Centre on Cambridge 01223 861854 between 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Calls may be recorded for staff training. Facilities for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing or those with Speech Impairment are available using your Textphone – dial 1800101 1223861854 to access the RNID Typetalk system.