University of Derby Finance Department
University of Derby Finance Department, Normal opening hours:
|Monday||08:45 – 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:45 – 17:00|
|Wednesday||08:45 – 17:00|
|Thursday||08:45 – 17:00|
|Friday||08:45 – 16:30|
(All times current UK time)
University of Derby Finance Department, Our core responsibilities include :-
- Recording of all financial transactions, ensuring compliance with statutes and maintaining the integrity of the financial data
- Implement and administer adequate financial controls to maximise assets and reserves
- Identify and manage financial risk
- Monitor, report and direct financial performance
- Provide quality information to facilitate effective forward decision making
- Ensure efficient treasury management and funding strategy
- Provide a business planning service, to advise and guide on financial matters
Where is the Finance Office?
We are located in South Tower.
As you enter through the main University entrance, turn right and follow the corridor. Take the lift or stairs to the 5th floor, turn right and follow the corridor to the Finance reception.
What are the opening times?
The Finance Office is open from 9.00am–5.00pm Monday–Thursday and 9.00am–4.30pm on Friday. We are open throughout the year, excluding weekends and bank holidays.
What are our contact details?
T: 01332 592742
How can I pay my fees?
- Online – www.derby.ac.uk/online-payment
- Debit/credit card – by calling the Finance Department or paying a cashier directly
- Cheque – payable to University of Derby and sent to University of Derby, Income Section,PO Box 88, Derby, DE22 1XB
- Cash – directly to a cashier
- Standing order – this needs to be set up directly with the Finance Department at the startof the year to enable your bank to send us regular payments.
What are the payment dates?
- Full time home and EU undergraduate students
September enrolment – 20% by 1 November 2015, 20% by 1 December 2015, 20% by 1st January 2016, 20% by 1 February 2016 and 20% by 1 March 2016.