University of Derby Enrolment
Welcome to January 2017 enrolment
You will need to register online and enrol for your chosen modules.
Enrolment will open in early January.
Go to www.derby.ac.uk/welcomeweek for your induction and enrolment schedules.
New students – The invitation to enrol will include your username and password.
Your username will always be your student ID number and your password will consist of two upper case letters, four lower case letters and two numbers (eg ABcdef99).
Distance learning or placement year students are not required to come in to the University for enrolment.
If you require more information regarding the process of enrolment please click on the link relevant to your mode of study below:
Home/EU undergraduate students full-time
Invitation to enrol
You will be sent an email with a link to the online enrolment pages and a username and password.
This will be sent to:
- New students: the email address you provided during the admissions process
- Returning students: your Unimail address.
If you’re a placement year student, you’re not expected on campus for any part of the enrolment process.
Module selection should be discussed with an appropriate academic each year in order to make the right choice for your individual study.
An opportunity for discussion will arise as part of your College induction when you arrive on campus.
Returning students don’t need to select any modules that you have an active refer or defer against in a previous academic year.
- Firstly familiarise yourself with the instructions on the Welcome page.
- After reading the Declaration, Select Terms and conditions to view these in more detail. They’ll open in a new window; you will need to close this down before ticking to accept them.
- Next there will be a sequence of screens to check your personal and programme details.
- If you need to update your program details please contact Student Records and Fees before going any further.
- At the Course List page, you’ll be asked to select each of your modules individually.
- If you can’t see the module (or semester) you need, contact the Student Records and Fees team for guidance.
- Your module choices can be reviewed at the confirmation stage.
- Finally at the end of enrolment online you’ll be shown a summary of your registration.
- If you’re unable to complete online enrolment before you arrive on campus, there will be an enrolment session scheduled into your college induction.
Once you have completed the online process you must confirm your enrolment with a member of the enrolment team on campus*.