University of Derby E-Learning
University of Derby E-Learning, An online degree is the flexible way to balance your work experience with proven academic knowledge of your subject. You can learn while you earn, study while you commute and share experiences with fellow students after you’ve put the children to bed.
Watch our short video to discover more about online learning at Derby, the support you’ll receive and the resources available to you.
Why study for a degree online?
Like you, our students want all of the career benefits a degree can offer without returning to university full time. A busy job, family business or bringing up small children can make it difficult to commit to regular class attendance at a specific location. An online degree can fit around your work or family life.
And of course, when you study for a degree online, you can access high quality teaching from a UK university anywhere you can get internet access.
An online degree from a respected UK university:
- enhances your career prospects
- improves your earning potential
With an online degree you can:
- fit your studies around work or family commitments
- study whenever and wherever you choose
- put new knowledge and skills into practice immediately
- share sector experiences and best practice with fellow students
- develop relationships around the world with people in your field
Find out more and view our full list of courses. It’s free to apply for one of our online degrees so why not start your application today?
Mon-Thu 8.30am-6pm | Fri 8.30-5pm