University of Derby Dentist
University of Derby Dentist, With over 120 Dental Surgery, Dental Hygiene and Therapy, and Biomaterials students per year, a large cohort of postgraduate research students and a committed group of support staff, the School of Dentistry is thriving place to study, research and work.
At Kedleston Dental Care we emphasise prevention as well as personalized attention, and we offer complete dental services and all speciality areas, including general and cosmetic dentistry, implants and oral surgery. New patients are always welcome.
Learn more about our cosmetic dentistry treatments including teeth whitening, porcelain veneers, white fillings, dental implants and much more. We provide complete smile makeovers to improve your confidence, making you look and feel younger.
Reasons to choose us
- Choose us because we can fix the problems many Dentists can’t
- Qualified and extensively experienced dentists with many years experience.
- Our Dentists, Mark Latham from Liverpool, Rebecca Hulland from Derby and Adrienne Barry from Wales have all have chosen to live in Derbyshire.
- Come and be looked after by professional caring, trustworthy, dedicated support team
- We have a range of dental plans, you can pay privately, join our full capitation scheme (Denplan Care) or join our maintenance scheme (Denplan Essentials)
- We see children on the NHS, whose parents are regular patients of the practice.