University of Derby Business
Why choose this course?
University of Derby Business, Graduate as a motivated, high-calibre and forward-thinking professional who can translate latest business theories into sound business practice.
- Prepare for roles where you can make a significant impact on business performance
- Develop the research and analytical skills which are valued highly by employers
- Conduct a major independent research study into a business area of your choice
- Gain a respected qualification from the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) alongside your degree
- Enhance your employability through work-related learning, including the chance to take a placement year
- Apply your knowledge to practical business scenarios by undertaking live consultancy projects
- Immerse yourself in the regional business community at exciting networking events
- Boostyour career prospects on a course designed in close partnership with employers to deliver exactly what they need
- Benefit from our full support, knowledge and guidance to ensure you make a smooth and successful transition to the business world.
To complete the BA (Hons) Business Studies, you’ll study modules such as:
Course leader: Dr Joanne Carlier
T: +44 (0) 1332 591687
T: +44 (0)1332 590500