University of Derby App
University of Derby App, We’ve created this app to help you find your way around University and Derby or Buxton. It’s available for iPhones/iPads, Android phones and web enabled phones.
Using the App you can:
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations, on and off campus
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory
- Use the Unibus finder to check bus times
- Check exam timetables
- Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book
- View your library loans
- Receive updates for Course Resources and UDo
- Get alerts and announcements using push notifications
- Read latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
When you run the app, you’ll need to log in
If you’ve enrolled and have your University login, choose University member and login with your University username and password.If you’re a visitor, or are waiting for your University login, choose Guest user and create an account using your own email address and password.
For some features like accessing your library account, you’ll need a University login.
Frequently asked questions
Q. The DerbyUni app isn’t connecting to my library account, what should I do?
If you can access your library account and view your existing loans through UDo there is no reason why your account cannot be accessed via the mobile app. First we suggest you remove and reinstall – just in case of issues during installation. If you still have a problem please email the IT Service Centre.