University of Derby 2017
University of Derby 2017, Below are the key or term dates for 2017/18 academic year!
|2 January University holiday|
||3||Term 2 begins (1)|
|3-13||Exam and Assessment period (2)|
|6||Meet and Greet Airport Pick up (3)|
|9-13||Induction/Enrolment week for January starts (4)|
|10 April – 21 April University holiday|
||24||Term 3 begins (1)|
||2-12||Exam and Assessment period (2)|
||7-13||Progress Boards (5)|
|14-23||Resit exam period|
|26 June – 11 September University holiday|
||1||Moving out day in halls (5)|
|12-14||Derby Graduation Ceremonies|
(1) Check with your programme team for variations
(2) May include other types of assessments
(3) Free service for International Students only. Booking in advance is essiential.
Derby and Buxton dates may vary
(4) Allocated programme specific enrolment slots will be indicated in your first week schedule
(5) Also known as a Assessment Board
(6) Flamsteed Court moving out day is 16 July
Academic Calendar 17-18 (Staff)
Academic Calendar 17-18. (Student)
We’re looking forward to meeting you and showing you around the University of Derby.
Our Open Days are your chance to find out if studying at Derby is right for you. It’s a big decision to make, and we believe that the best way to do that is by coming along and getting a feel for the University and the areas of Derby, Buxton and Chesterfield where our campuses are based.
We hold regular Open Days throughout the year at our Derby, Buxton and Chesterfield Campuses. Choose a date and book
We hold regular Postgraduate Open Events at our Derby Campus and Professional Open Events at our Chesterfield Campus. Choose a date and book your place