University of Derby 2 Year Degree
- University of Derby 2 Year Degree, Undergraduate Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
Learn from industry-renowned chefs and hospitality managers at one of the top UK universities for hospitality and culinary management.
Practical and hands-on, our degrees will immerse you in the dynamic world of hospitality and culinary management. That’s why we have a growing international reputation in the industry. You will study in our stunning Grade II* listed campus, the Devonshire Dome in Buxton, which has high specification training kitchens, a fine dining restaurant and café.
This is Hospitality and Culinary Management
- Our campus, the Devonshire Dome, is a major events venue, hosting large weddings and commercial events, giving you real work experience to prepare you for a successful career
- Our teaching team has a wealth of industry experience and includes award-winning chefs
- Our links with local, national and international employers – including Claridges, Skibo Castle, and the Marriott and Lowes Hotels and Resorts – mean you’ll get the opportunity to take part in visits, work experience and placements in the UK and abroad
- Choose to study the way that suits you – over three years or with a year in industry.