University Of Cumbria Financial Statements
Welcome to the Finance department of the University of Cumbria.
This section of the website provides information for suppliers and other external stakeholders.
- Information for future and current students is provided in the student finance section.
- Information for staff of the university is available on StaffNet.
A summary of the university’s income and expenditure can be found here.
The university’s financial statements are available for download:
- Financial Statements 2007-08
- Financial Statements 2008-09
- Financial Statements 2009-10
- Financial Statements 2010-11
- Financial Statements 2011-12
- Financial Statements 2012-13
- Financial Statements 2013-14
- Financial Statements 2014-15
The Freedom of Information Act requires the University of Cumbria, as a public sector body, to provide basic financial information under our Publication Scheme.
As part of this scheme we provide public access to the following financial documents:
More information can be found in a dedicated Publication Scheme area of our website.
Gift and Hospitality Register
The university’s Gift and Hospitality Register is available on request. Please contact our Resource Support Team at ResourceSupport@Cumbria.ac.uk