University Of Cumbria Denton Holme
Denton Holme Student Village consists of 25 stylish town houses which accommodates either 9 or 12 students. Each house has 2 or 3 floors with four bedrooms and two bathrooms rooms on each floor. One en-suite room is available in each 9 bedroom house.
Each bedroom comes complete with 3 foot by 7 foot bed, under bed storage, a wardrobe with full length mirror, study desk and chair, drawers, a bedside table, a mesh bin and shelving unit above desk.
The communal areas have a fully fitted kitchen and each living area comes with sofas, dining table and chairs, and a wall mounted television, ideal for socialising with your flatmates. The site is on a direct bus route to the Brampton Road Campus and is only a 20 minute walk from the Fusehill Street Campus, making it the perfect location.
If you’d like to come a take a look at Denton Holme Student Village, but can’t make one of the University Open Day viewings, please send us a message to arrange a date and time. Viewings are by appointment only.
Please note: Denton Holme Student Village is owned by an independent investor and managed seperately, with allocations handled by the University of Cumbria.
- A range of bedroom types which include Ensuite and Standard Single rooms.
- Broadband WiFi access throughout all halls of residence
- Central heating, water, WiFi and electricity costs are included
- Shared Communal Lounges/Kitchens and shared bath/shower rooms
- Adapted rooms for students with mobility or hearing impairments
- Bike store on site and Bike Hire Scheme available
- Residence Life Assistant on site responsible for the development of communities within halls, operating a wide range of events to students on and off Campus
- On Site Laundry facilities
Please note that all areas within the halls of residence are non-smoking.