University Of Cumbria Ambleside
University Of Cumbria Ambleside offers a variety of accommodation, all of which provides excellent facilities for study and recreation. We have recently added new, bespoke student halls to Ambleside Campus, which opened in September 2016. This £4.5m development provides high quality ensuite rooms and facilities designed to tie in with the unique natural Lake District environment.
If you choose to study at our Ambleside campus we will guarantee you a place in our halls of residence for incoming first years 2017/18.
- A wide range of bedroom types including Ensuite, Large and Standard Single rooms.
- Broadband WiFi access throughout all halls of residence
- Central heating, water, WiFi and electricity costs are included
- Shared Communal Lounges/Kitchens and shared bath/shower rooms
- Adapted rooms for students with mobility or hearing impairments
- Bike store on site and Bike Hire Scheme available
- Residence Life Assistant on site responsible for the development of communities within halls, operating a wide range of events to students on and off Campus
- On Site Laundry facilities
Please note that all areas within the halls of residence are non-smoking.
Pay and display parking
Pay and display parking is available for students, staff and visitors without a parking permit. Please see the table below for prices.
|Length of time||Price|
The issue of permits, management of University car parks and issue of Parking Charge Notices is currently managed by Excel Parking Services Ltd. Excel have a dedicated email address for University of Cumbria enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can use their general enquiry phone number: 0114 261 7111.
Any correspondence relating to the issue of a PCN must be directed to Excel Parking Services Ltd. This is not dealt with by the University. If you are dissatisfied with the issuing of a PCN you can appeal to Excel Parking Services Ltd. If you are not satisfied with the response from Excel Parking Services Ltd, you can appeal to the national Independent Appeals Service. Details of this will be provided with the PCN.
If you believe that there is a problem with a University Car Park (eg, the Pay and Display machine isn’t working), please report this to the site reception.
If you have any other queries about this policy please contact FM Administration in the first instance. They can be contacted at: 01524 590831 / email: email@example.com