The arrangements for External Examining is detailed in a number of procedures:
- Roles and Responsibilities in External Examining (Appx 4a)
- Criteria for Appointment of External Examiners and Procedures for Early Termination of Contract (Appx 4b)
- Guidelines for the Selection and Approval of Potential External Examiners (Appx 4c)
- Procedures for Appointing External Examiners (Appx 4d)
- Reporting Procedures (Appx 4e)
- Information for External Examiners (Appx 4f)
AQD also has a page dedicated to External Examiners.
Academic Appeals Procedures (Appx 5) – This defines academic appeals and details how the University considers and acts upon claims.
Procedure for the award of Credit for Prior Learning (APL) (Appx 6)
Accreditation of Prior Learning (APL) guidance available
Degree and Award Ceremony Procedures (Appx 7)
Policy and Procedures for Collaborative Provision – This defines Collaborative Provision and details the processes in place to approve and manage collaborative partnerships. AQD has a page dedicated to collaborative provision. Collaborative Provision is more widely supported by the Academic Collaborative Provision team.