University for the creative arts press office
The University for the Creative Arts (UCA) is situated in the South East of England with four campuses in Canterbury, Epsom, Farnham, and Rochester, as well as specialist courses at The Maidstone Television Studios and the Royal School of Needlework at Hampton Court Palace. We’re a small and specialist university with an art college environment and each campus is populated by a concentration of talented students and academics. Creators of Rupert the Bear, Morph and Aleksandr the Meerkat all studied at UCA. Now the second largest specialist creative arts university in Europe, we have a 160 year track record of educating creative practitioners who go on to lead in their chosen field.
Our Communications Team are here to assist the media with any information you require relating to UCA. Please get in touch if you’re a member of the media and…
- Require expert opinion on any topic related to the arts, film, fashion, architecture, design, the media or education
- Have received a press release from us and require further information
- Would like to use UCA as a filming location
- Require comment on a story related to UCA, its staff, students or alumni
- Require any multimedia (video, image or audio) related to UCA
We’re also keen to hear from UCA staff, alumni and students who have a great story they think the media should know about.