University College London Tours
University College London Tours
UCL Campus Tours for International Students
We are pleased to offer tours of our Bloomsbury Campus to prospective international students. You must book to attend a tour.
Each tour will be led by an International Officer. You will have the opportunity to ask questions. You can bring up to two guests with you for the tour. If any of your guests are interested in studying at UCL, they should register separately.
Please do not book multiple tours—completion of booking guarantees a place and there is no waiting list.
You will receive a Booking Confirmation by email. Please bring it with you (there is no need to print it).
If the tour you wish to attend is full, you can book an alternative date or take a Self Guided Tour.
The Booking Form can be accessed by clicking a date below.
- Tours do not include visits to individual academic departments. We receive too many visitors for this to be practical. If you wish to visit a particular academic department, please attend an Open Day or contact them directly.
- Tours will not include visits to student accommodation because it is in use, except on Open Days. You can find out more about student accommodation on our Accommodation webpages, which include virtual tours of student housing.
UCL guided tours
UCL is delighted to offer tours of UCL’s Gower Street campus to prospective undergraduate students and family members.
Please see below for further details about the tours and how to book.
Please note that tours will not necessarily include a visit to individual academic departments or to student accommodation. If you wish to visit a particular academic department, you are advised to contact the department directly (see list of UCL Departments). You can find out more about student accommodation on the Student Accommodation website.
Each tour will be delivered by a member of staff who will take you round the main UCL campus. Tours will depart promptly from the UCL Gower Street entrance at 2pm, please try to arrive 5-10 minutes before this time to register.
You are welcome to bring friends and family members with you – please ensure you select the correct amount of tickets when you book (1 for you and 1 for each guest).
Please note that these tours do not include visits to any academic department.
You must book to attend a tour. Please do not book on to multiple tours – completion of booking guarantees a place.
UCL Campus Tour 26th July Book a Place
UCL Campus Tour 9th August Book a Place
UCL Campus Tour 16th August Book a Place
Tours for international students
If you are visiting UCL from outside of the UK and would like a tour, please contact your country representative in the International Office to find out more about the options available.
Academic departments offering tours and public events
The following departments are known to offer tours, open days or events open to the general public. Please contact the relevant departments for more information.
- Institute of Archaeology guided tours
- UCL Slade School of Fine Art: Events
- Bartlett School of Architecture: Events
- Bartlett School of Planning: Seminars and Special Events
- UCL Electronic and Electrical Engineering Events
- Arts and Sciences tours/drop-ins
If the department in which you are interested is not listed above, please refer to the specific academic department’s website.
If you are unable to book on to a guided tour, you are welcome to visit UCL on any weekday between 10am–4pm and follow our self-guided tour. Simply print out the page, then visit UCL and follow the tour route as shown. You are also able to pick up printed copies of the self-guided tour at the Gower Street entrance to UCL. If you wish to visit a specific academic department, you will need to contact them directly to enquire whether this is possible. Contact details for departments can be found via the Undergraduate Prospectus.
If you are unable to visit UCL in person, you can take a virtual tour instead. You’ll be able to look inside lecture theatres, laboratories, the Library, Fitness Centre, the Bloomsbury Theatre and the Students’ Union.
For further information please contact:
Tel: 020 3370 1214
- We are unable to run tours on an ad hoc basis, or offer private tours.
- We will not be able to book you a place on any tours for which booking has not yet opened.