University College Birmingham Masters
Our mission statement is:
To promote and provide the opportunity for participation in the learning process by those with the ambition and commitment to succeed and to maintain a learning community that meets the diverse needs of our students, the economy and society at large.
- Culinary Arts Management MA / PG Diploma
- Early Years Initial Teacher Training Leading to Early Years Teacher Status
- Enterprise Management MSc/PGDip
- Global Meetings and Events Management MSc / PGDip
- Hospitality with Tourism Management MSc / PG Diploma
- International Hospitality Management MA / PG Diploma
- International Tourism Business Administration MA / PG Diploma
- Learning and Teaching MA
- Marketing Management for Events, Hospitality and Tourism MA / PG Diploma
- PGCE Primary QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) (Primary 3-7 and Primary 5-11 years pathways)
- PGCE School Direct Pathway (Primary 3-7 and Primary 5-11 Years)
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) Assessment Only Route
- Tourism Destination Management MA / PG Diploma
- Youth and Community Development MA / PG Diploma
- Youth Work and Community Development (with JNC) MA / PGDip
A Masters in Agricultural Sciences develops expertise in the advanced research techniques that support modern farming and livestock management. You will explore current scientific theory and have the opportunity to research new techniques and practices.
These courses are usually laboratory-based MSc programmes, focussing on research and analysis rather than business and economics. Many are interdisciplinary, drawing on branches of Biology, Chemistry and other sciences.