University College Birmingham Digital Marketing
This course is offered as both a BA (Hons) and FdA. Students studying the FdA will have the option of progressing onto the final year of the BA (Hons) at the end of year 2.
Digital technology has revolutionised the marketing landscape and employers from all sectors of business are seeking out graduates with digital marketing skills in an endeavour to facilitate this knowledge base within their organisations.
If you are currently working, or aspire to work in, the areas of marketing, media and digital technologies, this course will enable you to study marketing and digital applications. You will develop an awareness of the current practices concerned with digital marketing and get first-hand experience of the issues which are prevalent in today’s digital marketing environment.
You will gain a solid foundation in marketing and get an insight into the complex and dynamic nature of digital marketing through the development of creative concepts, digital campaigns, critical analysis and how to measure digital effectiveness. It will also help to support your professional and career development and equip you for work in today’s digitally-enhanced marketing environment.
Why should I choose this course?
- A variety of innovative, entrepreneurial and creative modules are available to enhance your digital marketing skills and competencies.
- You will work on live digital marketing projects and be able to network with digital marketing agencies and professionals.
- You will develop an understanding of web 2.0 technology advancements and study consumer behaviour trends within the digital sphere.
- You will have the opportunity to engage in consultancy projects, allowing you to apply theoretical concepts to practical situations.
- Your experience will be further enhanced through guest lectures from leading digital and social media industry experts.
Our open days are designed to give you as much information as possible about UCB and the areas you are interested in studying. Come along and we may make you an offer on the day.
Digital Marketing BA (Hons)
Tariff: A minimum of 96 UCAS Tariff points from at least two A Levels or equivalent BTEC qualifications. Find out more about the changes to the UCAS Tariff.
Digital Marketing FdA
Tariff: A minimum of 56 UCAS Tariff points from at least one A Level or equivalent BTEC qualifications. Find out more about the changes to the UCAS Tariff.
Non-tariff: Non UCAS Tariff based Level 3 qualifications are also considered for entry.
Find out more information on Tariff entry requirements for 2017/18 entry.
UCAS Tariff calculator
You can use our calculator below to convert your predicted/achieved grades into UCAS Tariff points.
If your total predicted/achieved points do not meet those outlined above or your qualification(s) do not appear on the UCAS tariff please contact the admissions directly on 0121 604 1040 or email email@example.com