University Of Chichester Undergraduate Courses
To see our variety of undergraduate courses please see our online course search
We are the only university in West Sussex and we offer a great range of over 300 stimulating and interesting courses in a variety of subjects in these departments:
- Adventure Education
- Business School
- Childhood, Social Work and Social Care
- English and Creative Writing
- Fine Art
- International English Studies (Joint/minor only)
- Performing Arts
- Physical Education
- Psychology and Counselling
- Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Sport Development and Management
- Theology, Philosophy and Religious Studies
You can combine many subjects to create major/minor and joint honours programmes.
- BA Honours Business Studies (Single honours)
- BA Business Studies with International English Studies (Major/Minor)
- BA Business Studies and Marketing (Joint honours)
We also offer a Pre-sessional programme which can raise your IELTS score by 0.5 across all components. You can take this Programme in July and August before beginning your degree studies.
You can begin your undergraduate studies with an English level of IELTS 5.5 (minimum in all 4 components) by combining your chosen subject with our BA (Hons) International English Studies on a three year degree Programme. This programme is specially designed for students for whom English is not a first language and it provides integrated language development and study throughout your degree Programme.