University Of Chichester Entry Requirements

University of Chichester logo

University Of Chichester Entry Requirements

Entry Requirements

We accept students from a wide range of educational backgrounds from around the world.

When considering your application, we will look at your academic achievement and potential, any relevant experience, your English language proficiency and suitability for the course you have chosen.

Undergraduate Study (BA/BSc/FdA/FdSc)

We accept a wide range of internationally recognised qualifications. As a general guide, most of our undergraduate programmes accept one of the following.

  • A recognised and relevant foundation/Access course (minimum pass mark for a UK-based foundation programme is usually 55%)
  • High School Diploma (to age 18) where it is deemed equivalent to A Levels (3 A Level passes at BCC/CCC)
  • An International Baccalaureate (30 points)
  • EDEXCEL BTEC National Diploma (MMM-DMM)

International Foundation Course

If you have not completed 13 years of primary and secondary education you may need to complete an international foundation course before entering an undergraduate degree
Our partner institutions, offer a wide variety of programmes to prepare you for studying at university.

Chichester College offers a business foundation and a business diploma programme which provides guaranteed progression to many business-related degree programmes at the University, once you have reached the required language level.

We also have agreements with several Foundation course providers such as:

  • Study Group
  • EF
  • INTO
  • CATS College
  • Kings Colleges

If you successfully complete the Foundation or Diploma programme you can progress on to Year 1 or Year 2 of a degree at the University of Chichester (subject to achieving satisfactory academic and English Language test results). Please contact us for more information. 

Qualifications Check

Please contact the Admissions Office to find out if your qualification is suitable. If you do not have a UK qualification or an International Baccalaureate you can use UK NARIC to find out how the qualifications that you already have compare to UK qualifications.