University Of Chichester Alumni Email
Alumni email accounts
- After you graduate from Chichester your email address will change from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com
- You will then need to access your emails from http://mail.office365.com logging on with your @chialumni.ac.uk email address and existing password
- If your password does not work, please use the ‘Can’t access your account’ link on the Microsoft login page
- Your personal OneDrive account will still be available through Microsoft’s url https://onedrive.live.com, using your same logon credentials
- Your OneDrive for Business account, which is accessed from within your University web based email, will be disabled 30 days after your email change
- If you currently have an email redirect set up to forward University emails to a personal email account, you may wish to delete the redirect so you no longer receive University emails and targeted announcements (see FAQs below).
“Once my email has changed to @chialmuni… “
- Will emails sent to my @stu.chi.ac.uk email address still arrive in my inbox?
If you’ve given your @stu.chi.ac.uk email address on e.g. job application forms, then you will still receive the replies.
- Will all my current emails and folder structure be transferred to the new account?
- How long will I be able to use the @chialumni account for?
- Will my current email password used for the @stu.chi.ac.uk account still work?
- How can I change my email password once changed to @chialumni?
Once logged into email click the settings cog, then click ‘Office 365 settings’, then ‘Change your password’
- What services will I still have access to?
You will still have access:
– Personal OneDrive
- What services will I lose access to?
You will lose access to:
– University password manager (FastPass)
– OneDrive for Business (after 30 days)
– Microsoft student advantage (Office ProPlus)
– Library resources
- How can I turn off my email redirect so I no longer receive University emails to my personal email account?
You can stop the email forwarding in the same way it was set up