University of Cambridge Web of Science
The Web of Science Service for UK Education provides a single route of access to Clarivate Analytics’ products subscribed to by an individual institution.
It includes Web of Science Core Collection; Journal Citation Reports; Current Contents Connect; Derwent Innovations Index and many others. This platform provides a unique way of searching, including the ability to perform an ‘All Databases’ search on the content of multiple searchable products.
Please choose below to jump directly to any one of the following sections:
Subscription and Pricing
Information regarding the subscription options available can be found at:
Links to further Jisc agreements can be found:
For non-UK academic institutions and individual user requests, please contact Clarivate Analytics directly for information on alternative access to their products.
For details of current subscribers to the Web of Science Service for UK Education, please see the current list of licensed institutions.
Within the Web of Science Platform
The basic databases available are:
Web of Science Core Collection
The Web of Science Core Collection databases are:
- Science Citation Index Expanded with Cited References (1970– ), Author Abstracts available from 1991
- Social Sciences Citation Index Expanded with Cited References (1970– ), Author Abstracts available from 1992
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index with Cited References (1975– ), Author Abstracts available from 2000
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Science edition (1990– ) indexes the published literature of the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia workshops and conventions in a wide range of disciplines in science and technology.
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index – Social Science + Humanities edition (1990– ) indexes the published literature of the most significant conferences, symposia, seminars, colloquia workshops and conventions in a wide range of disciplines in social science and humanities.
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (2015– ) indexes high-quality, peer-reviewed publications of regional importance and in emerging research fields by key opinion leaders, funders, and evaluators worldwide. Get real-time insight into a journal’s citation performance while the content is considered for inclusion in other Web of Science collections – more information.
- Book Citation Index (2005– ) indexes over 50,000 editorially selected books with 10,000 new books added each year – more information.
- Index Chemicus (1993– ) contains over 2.6 million compounds.
- Current Chemical Reactions contains over one million reactions, including INPI archives from 1840 to 1985.