University of Cambridge Intend
University of Cambridge electronic tendering process
Click here to visit the official website.
From this web site you can
- View a list of tenders/contracts/quotations.
- View information on contracts that have already been awarded.
- Express interest in a particular tender or quotation.
- Receive tender and/or quotation documentation.
- Safely return your tender or quotation documents.
- Send and receive correspondence.
University of Cambridge Intend, How do I get started?
- To browse the list of tenders and quotations select the Tenders option. If you are interested in any of those listed, click the View Details button for further information and to express your interest.
- To gain full access to this web site you must register your company / organisation using the Register option.
- When your registration has been accepted, you will receive an email containing your Login Information.
- Once you have received your Login Information, or if you are already a registered user, select the Login option.
For more information on using the web site select the Help option.
University of Cambridge procurement policies and initiatives.
- For further information on University of Cambridge procurement policies and initiatives please click on the following link here.
The University wishes to invite suppliers to tender for the opportunity to provide innovative and high quality photography and associated services (including printing and framing) within Senate House and the Senate House Yard at the ceremonies held each year by the University of Cambridge.
Personal photography by Graduands and their guests is not permitted within Senate House but is acceptable within the Yard. A professional photography service is required to capture the moment of degree confirmation, both for the Graduand and for the University archive.
The University expects the new service to be in place for the 1st October 2017 ceremony.