University of Cambridge iDiscover
University of Cambridge iDiscover, What is iDiscover?
Use iDiscover to search the University’s libraries print and online collections using a single search. Find books, ebooks, videos, theses, open access content and more. Log in to manage your loans, requests, fines and saved search results.
University of Cambridge iDiscover, Which login do I use?
- Log in to MY LIBRARY ACCOUNT to manage your loans, requests and renewals.
- Log in to iDiscover to save your pinned items (favourites), and to view FULL search results (some databases only show results if you are logged in). Place the cursor on ‘Login to iDiscover’ and log on.
University of Cambridge iDiscover, What am I searching?
You are searching the catalogues of physical items in the majority of the libraries in the University, subscribed eresources including ebooks, journals and databases, open access items in the University’s institutional repository and the electronic legal deposit collection.
University of Cambridge iDiscover, Where can I get help?
Click on the HELP & CONTACT US link to:
- access quick guides on how to use iDiscover
- find answers to questions about iDiscover, library resources and services
- ask any questions about iDiscover
- give feedback about iDiscover or report any issues