University of Buckingham Mba
Our new flagship MBA programme takes advantage of Buckingham’s unique student-centred pedagogical approach, to give you an unparalleled opportunity to work closely with expert-faculty to develop considerable specialised and general business knowledge. It will help you achieve a more rewarding career and lucrative lifestyle.
On the programme you will:
- Develop knowledge and understanding of organisations, their management and the changing internal and external contexts in which they operate.
- Build knowledge and understanding of the complexity of business and management in order to improve the effectiveness of decision-making in organisations.
- Develop as managers who can contribute a balanced outlook which incorporates an understanding of the economic, environmental, social and ethical concerns in the context of managing organisations.
- Develop enduring skills and an appreciation that these skills can be enhanced and developed through life-long learning.
- Develop the necessary knowledge and skills to improve your employability in an increasingly competitive environment.
Modules are designed to enhance your employability by developing your capacity to make high-quality decisions, undertake organizational analysis, lead others and communicate effectively. In particular, the MBA project provides you with the opportunity to develop, but also demonstrate your business acumen through a significant piece of original organizational research or consultancy-style project work.
Modules available on this course
- Corporate Strategy
- Financial Information for Business
- Managing People Across Cultures
- Operations & Information Systems Management
- Practical Research Methods
- Professional Effectiveness
- Project Management