# Students will pay the same termly fee for the duration of their studies. The tuition fee quoted is therefore the total cost of the degree.
* The University reserves the right to increase course fees annually in line with inflation linked to the Retail Price Index (RPI) to take account of the University’s increased costs of delivering educational services. If the University intends to increase your course fees it will notify you via email of this as soon as reasonably practicable. Total tuition fees will vary if the degree spans more than one calendar year.
♦ Associate Student fees are as follows:
- MA in Dickens Studies – £2,625
- MA in Modern War Studies – £2,625
- MA in Archaeology – £2,625
- MA in English Country House – £3,325 (including dinners)
- MA in History of Art: Renaissance to Modernism – £3,325 (including dinners)
- MA in History of Sport – £3,325 (including dinners)
- MA in Military History – £3,325 (including dinners)
- MA in Tudor History – £3,325 (including dinners)
- MA in Western Architectural History – £3,325 (including dinners)
+ Dinners following the seminars are included in the tuition fee.
‡ 20% discount available for serving Officers in the British Armed Forces (War Studies).
~ Discounts available.
^ The fee for undertaking a research degree in the Clore Laboratory will include a bench fee. This will be dependent on the nature of the research project and will be notified to you in your offer letter.
> Applicants to all Education courses must also pay a non-refundable Registration Fee of £275 (£100 for the Postgraduate Certificate in Middle Leadership), payable on application.