University Of Bristol Pure
- Pure supports the collection of research information not previously collected in University systems. This includes esteem indicators, research groupings and research keywords.
- The systems IRIS (the on-line database of the University’s publications) and ROSE (Repository Of Scholarly Eprints, providing open access to academic full texts written by members of the University of Bristol) were replaced and the systems’ records were transferred into Pure.
- Pure has a REF module which the University of Bristol will use to develop its full submission for REF2014.
- Pure includes a reporting functionality allowing designated staff to create and access reports for their school or faculty. If you have access to the Pure reporting module this reporting tab will be displayed when you log in. See reporting FAQ
- Pure integrates research information drawing from a range of existing University systems:
- For further information about the data, view a visual representation of the data-in, data-out model (PDF, 46kB)
- The system is user-friendly and intuitive
- Follow Pure Bristol on Twitter @BristolUniPure