University Of Bristol International Office
The International Office is based in the Richmond Building, and consists of two teams:
- The International Recruitment Team, who also give advice on international qualification equivalences
- The Global Opportunities Team, who organise the Erasmus programme (covering student and staff mobility in Europe) and the Study Abroad programme (handling exchanges and short-term fee-paying students from outside Europe). For further information please consult the appropriate pages for incoming or outgoing students.
Other areas of activity include:
- advice on international collaboration
- advice on who needs to be involved in bids for European projects
- the Coimbra group of universities
- making international students aware of available scholarships.
This website is designed primarily for internal users. For information about applying to study at the University of Bristol as an international student, please see the International Office public web pages.