University Of Bristol Finance
The role of Finance Services is the effective management and administration of the University of Bristol’s financial affairs. We provide financial advice and guidance to the University’s senior officers and governing bodies, management and budget holders.
Our core activities include:
- Financial and management accounts,
- Salaries and pensions
- Income Collection and Management
- Financial planning and budgets
- Tax management
- Financial control and compliance
- Cash, borrowings and treasury management
- Subsidiary companies
Faculty/departmental finance teams provide day-to-day financial support to faculties, schools, departments and business units. Faculty finance teams are also responsible for the pre- and post-award management of research accounts.