University Of Bristol Application
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in postgraduate study at the University of Bristol.
We offer an online application system for all of our programmes, with the exception of the PGCE.
You can use the online admissions system to:
- submit all your application details securely online and view your completed application form;
- upload supporting documents;
- request references electronically;
- track the progress of your application;
- receive a decision on your application online;
- update your contact details (it is important you tell us if you change your home address or email);
- receive useful information about the University and your application.
If you are unable to make an online application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further guidance related to the application process is available.
If you have a query about one of our programmes (content, structure, entry requirements or your eligibility to apply), please use the contact details found alongside each programme entry.
If you wish to submit your application, or have already applied and have questions about your application or application status, please contact the relevant faculty or school:
- Faculty of Arts Postgraduate Admissions
Tel +44 (0)117 331 8443
- Faculty of Biomedical Sciences Postgraduate Admissions
Tel +44 (0)117 331 1535
- Faculty of Engineering For MSc Wireless Communications and Signal Processing, MSc Communication Networks and Signal Processing, MSc Image and Video Communications and Signal Processing, MSc Optical Communications and Signal Processing, MSc Advanced Computing, MSc Advanced Computing – Creative Technology, MSc Advanced Computing – Machine Learning, Data Mining and High-Performance Computing, MSc Advanced Microelectronic Systems Engineering, MSc Computer Science (conversion), MSc Biomedical Engineering, contact:
Tel +44 (0)117 394 1992
Email email@example.comFor all other Engineering programmes:
Tel +44 (0)117 954 5130