University of Brighton Reprographics
We aim to meet all the University’s needs for routine printing, photocopying and stationery. A full range of commercial standard print technologies are used from high-speed bulk photocopying to multiple colour offset printing. Large or specialist jobs are arranged with outside printers; no extra charge is added to their price for this organising service.
For all University work a charge is made for each job done – usually to your school or department cost centre. Thanks to the way the service is funded, these charges are kept low. Reprographics’ prices for copying/printing runs of ten copies and over are normally cheaper than for your departmental copier.
1.1 Student copying and binding service
A copying and binding service available to students for reports, t h e s i s , dissertations, large/wide format and jobs where the finished pages are bound together. Ask at the counter for details and a while you wait service.
1.2 Colour copying
Colour copying at Moulsecoomb is now ‘a while you wait’ over-the-counter service at the same low prices that have been charged for the last few years. See the separate leaflet for details – A4, A3, A2, A1, A0
- Documents printed free in the University
- University stationery – headed notepaper (Faculty, School, group, unit etc, but not personal), compliment slips, memo paper (large and small) and fax cover sheets. Keep your stocks up, plan in advance and allow four weeks for delivery.
- Examination stationery – for question and answer papers, special security arrangements are made; contact x2790 for details.
- University committee papers – the main university-level committees (Academic Board and its sub-committees; Faculty Boards and their sub-committees) minutes, agendas and papers; normally arranged by the members of Registry who service the committees.
- Documents printed at materials cost
- School or course documents – for example course development groups, School Boards, research groups, learning and teaching materials.
- Handbooks – include specific module, course and accommodation handbooks for students, and guides for students. Also essential University information like the Student and Staff Handbooks.
- Publicity and information – posters, leaflets, brochures, folders, newsletters etc. Usually commissioned by school and faculty staff and designed by Graphic Design Studio.
- Business cards -for personal or official use. These have to be produced by a commercial supplier. Prices therefore cover their charges.
Printed Tuesday, 25 October 2016 Page | 3