University of Brighton Map
Maps and directions
University of Brighton Map, The University of Brighton has five campuses: three in Brighton, one in Eastbourne and one in Hastings.
Situated in the county of East Sussex along the south-east of England, Brighton is 90 km from London, Eastbourne is 125 km from London, and Hastings is 100 km from London. Eastbourne is 40 km from Brighton, and Hastings is 20 km from Eastbourne.
Travel links are excellent. The M25/M23 motorway link provides easy road access to London and the rest of the country, while mainland Europe is a short journey by air, train or ship from various departure points.
Train journey times
- Brighton to London Victoria: 55 minutes
- Brighton to London Gatwick Airport: 30 minutes
- Brighton to Eastbourne: 35 minutes
- Brighton to Hastings: 1 hour
- Eastbourne to London Victoria: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Eastbourne to London Gatwick Airport: 55 minutes
- Eastbourne to Hastings: 30 minutes
- Hastings to London Victoria: 2 hours
- Hastings to London Charing Cross: 1 hour 40 minutes
The Brighton campuses are located in the city centre at Grand Parade, and to the north of the city in Moulsecoomb and Falmer.
We also have a university-run halls of residence based at Varley Park, which is located between Moulsecoomb and Falmer. A number of internal professional services departments are located at Exion 27 in Hollingbury.
Grand Parade campus
- Getting to Brighton
- By road
- By train
- By plane
Getting to Brighton