University of Brighton For International Students
Join a UK university and a global community.
Choose to be a part of a UK university that gives you relevant academic knowledge and the opportunity to use that knowledge and gain real-world work experience.
Gaining an internationally recognised degree from the University of Brighton will prepare you for a successful career anywhere in the world. You’ll study and live in beautiful locations and have great experiences along the way.
We’re also ranked in the top 20 in UK league tables for a number of subjects
Study with us and you’ll graduate with much more than a degree. You’ll feel confident and ready to start your career, with all the skills, experience and knowledge you need to succeed. You also leave with memories and friendships that will last a lifetime.
Why choose this UK university
We welcome over 3,000 international students to the University of Brighton each year.
Our focus is on helping you unlock your potential. We provide a thriving academic community where you can learn from experts and gain the qualifications you need, and give you an all-round experience that you’ll remember forever.
Studying at Brighton offers an experience that goes way beyond the classroom. From day one we’ll help you build the real-world knowledge and transferable skills that employers look for in graduate recruits. And by the time you graduate you’ll feel confident and fully prepared to start your career anywhere in the world.
- Learn from industry experts who bring their professional experience into the classroom.
- Gain teamwork and collaboration skills by working on projects with other like-minded students.
- Learn how to use specialist equipment such as radio and tv studio kit, a flight simulator, hospital and a real-time trading room.
- Put your learning into practice, gain work experience and meet new contacts on your job placement. Recent placements include Rolls Royce, Nike, British Airways and American Express.
- Create an online portfolio of your university experiences, work and skills to support your CV when you graduate.