University of Brighton Hillbrow
Getting around Eastbourne town centre and theseafront are both within walking andcycling distance of the university. You can catch the number 3 and 4 buses from the Terminus Road bus stop outside Eastbourne train station to Darley Road and Hillbrow/Welkin sites.
Hillbrow Campus, University of Brighton, 1 Denton Road, Eastbourne, BN20 7SR
- Services / facilities within the building include the Chelsea School – Sport and Education Studies, John Fulton Hall, Dance Studio and the Sprinters Restaurant.
- Related link Sprinters Restaurant.
- Related link Hillbrow and Welkin Campus.
- The venue is situated within the centre of the campus.
- This venue is situated in the Hillbrow Campus.
- The venue is not situated on a road which has a steep gradient.
- The nearest mainline station is Eastbourne.
- There is a bus stop within 150m (164yds) of the venue.
- The venue does have its own car park.
Venue Car Park
Outside Access (Main Entrance)
- This information is for the entrance located at the front of the building.
- There is not level access into the venue.
- The main doors open automatically.
- The doors are double width.
- The door opening is 155cm (5ft 1in) wide.
Second set of doors
Level Change (Main Entrance)
- There is a ramp or slope to access this service.
- The ramp or slope is located in front of the entrance.
- The ramp or slope is moderate.
- The ramp or slope is permanent.
- There is a level landing at the top of the ramp.
- The width of the ramp or slope is 121cm (3ft 12in).
- There are steps to access this area / service.
- The steps are located to the right of the entrance as you face it.
- There is / are 1 step(s) to the area / service.
- The steps are clearly marked.
- The steps are medium.
- The steps do have handrails.
- The handrails are on both sides.